Tandoori Chicken Egg Roll In 45 Minutes
Hello all, Today I sharing Tandoori Chicken Egg Roll for Beginners, This recipe has been rising in popularly. It is simple and easy to cook in 45 minutes and serves 4 people.
Tandoori Chicken filling Ingredients:
- Chicken boneless 400 gm
- Mustard oil 2 tbsp
- Red chilli powder 2 tbsp
- Hung Curd 2 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Coriander powder 1 tbsp
- Jeera powder 1 tsp
- Amchur powder 1 tsp
- Black salt 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper a pinch
- Kasuri methi 1 tsp
- Garam masala 1 tsp
- Roasted besan 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Live charcoal + ghee
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Green chilli 1 tsp (chopped)
- Onion 2 medium size (sliced)
- Capsicum 1 medium size (julienned)
- Cabbage ½ cup (shredded)
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- Chaat masala ½ tsp
- Fresh cream 3 tbsp
- Fresh coriander 1 tbsp
Methods to make tandoori chicken
- Make incisions on the chicken breast
- In a mixing bowl, add the mustard oil and red chili powder, mix until the red colour bleeds out, add the powdered spices, hung curd, ginger garlic paste, roasted besan and salt to taste. Mix well all the ingredients and marinate the chicken for ½ hour.
- Heat oil in a grill pan or any pan, cook the marinated chicken on both the sides for 4-5 minutes.
- Cut the chicken slices diagonally and further pull the it with a fork.
- Place a live charcoal in a bowl and pour ghee, cover and smoke for 3-4 minutes.
- Heat butter in a pan, add green chili, onion, capsicum and cabbage. Sauté for 1-2 minute.
- Add the chicken pull, lemon juice, chaat masala, fresh cream and freshly chopped coriander leaves, mix well and keep aside.
Egg paratha Ingredients
- Wheat flour 2 cups
- Ajwain 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Eggs 2 nos.
- Salt to taste
- Pepper a pinch
- Red chilly powder a pinch
- Green chillies ½ tsp (chopped)
- In a mixing bowl add the flour, Ajwain and salt mix well and add water as required to knead a soft dough.
- Apply oil on the surface of the dough to prevent from drying. Cover it with a damp cloth and rest it for 30 minutes.
- Knead once again after resting and divide the dough the balls equally in small roundels.
- Flatten the dough balls and dust it with dry flour, roll into thick chapati.
- Apply some ghee on the surface, salt a pinch, Ajwain a pinch and dry flour a pinch, make a slit from the centre, start rolling from one side and make cone shape, press the cone shaped dough and flatten it. (refer video for better understanding).
- Roll into a paratha using rolling pin. Cook the paratha on both the sides until crisp and golden brown. Apply some ghee and cook again on both the sides, set aside.
- In a separate bowl break two eggs add salt & pepper, red chilli powder and green chillies, whisk well.
- Heat oil in a pan and pour the egg mixture, place the cooked paratha over the omelette and cook on both the sides for 2-3 minutes
- Egg paratha as required
- Mint chutney
- Tandoori chicken filling
- Freshly coriander leaves (chopped)
- Chaat masala
- Fresh cream
Spread the mint chutney over the egg paratha, place the chicken filling, sprinkle some freshly chopped coriander leaves, chaat masala, pour a dash of fresh cream, roll it and serve hot.